Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Biography
Date of Birth : 18 April 1987, Plymouth, Devon, England, UK
Birth Name : Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley
Nickname : Rose
Biography Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Her mother, Fiona, is a fitness instructor, and her father, Charles Huntington-Whiteley, is a chartered surveyor. Rosie has two younger siblings, Toby and Florence. Her great-great-grandfather was politician Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, 1st Baronet.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a British model and Vogue cover girl.
- She was born on April 18, 1987 in Plymouth to Fiona, a fitness instructor, and Charles Huntington-Whiteley, a chartered surveyor and has two younger siblings, Toby and Florence.
- Her great-great-grandfather was politician Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, 1st Baronet, and her great-grandmother was descended from Polish Jewish immigrants of the 1870s.
- She grew up in Tavistock, Devon, and in 2003, while studying at Tavistock College, Huntington-Whiteley was discovered by Profile Model Management while seeking internships with several London based modelling agencies.
- After modelling in London for a year, Huntington-Whiteley made her Fashion Week debut at the autumn/winter 2004 shows and the following year walked for labels including Moschino, DSquared and Kenzo.
- She appeared on her first international Vogue cover, for Vogue Nippon, in May of 2005.
- Following her catwalk and Vogue debuts she appeared in a slew of campaigns for high street and beauty brands including Topshop, Abercrombie & Fitch, French Connection and Clinique as well as DKNY, LAMB, Pepe Jeans and Ralph Lauren.
- The model made her Victoria's Secret debut at the brand's 2006 show in Los Angeles among established names including Gisele Bündchen, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima.
- In 2008, Huntington-Whiteley was cast by Christopher Bailey as the face of Burberry's autumn/winter 2008 campaign with actor Sam Riley.
- Her first British Vogue cover, for November 2008, saw her pictured alongside Eden Clark and Jourdan Dunn in a feature celebrating British models. SEE THE COVER HERE
- In 2009, she starred in a provocative short film for Agent Provocateur playing a woman whose boyfriend forgets Valentine's Day.
- In late 2009, Huntington-Whiteley officially became a Victoria's Secret Angel.
- She was cast by controversial photographer Terry Richardson alongside models including Daisy Lowe and Lily Cole, Miranda Kerr, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Ana Beatriz Barros for the 2010's Pirelli Calendar.
- Huntington-Whiteley dated Tyrone Wood, the youngest son of Ronnie Wood, from August 2007 until October 2009. When the pair seperated she began a relationship with French actor Olivier Martinez, which ended after a few months in early 2010. At the Coachella festival in April 2010 she was pictured with British actor Jason Statham.
- In March 2010, Huntington-Whiteley collaborated with VOGUE.COM to share her outfit choices daily for the Today I'm Wearing feature.