Marilyn Monroe Quotes

I hope you liked these Marilyn Monroe Quotes. We will keep adding more nice quotes. So keep visiting this site.

I learned to walk as a baby and I haven't had a lesson since.

I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.

I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.

I always felt insecure and in the way, but most of all I felt scared. I guess I wanted love more than anything else in the world.

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.

Dogs never bite me. Just humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment