Moving On Quotes

Moving On Quotes

Im not going to be that rebound girl, the girl you just come to when you want her, the girl who loves you with everything she has but yet you give nothing. Im not willing to be that girl anymore. Sorry, sweetie, but Im gone.

Achievement seems to be connected with action.
Successful men and women keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
- Conrad Hilton

Im done with tears. Im wiping my eyes. If he doesnt care then why the hell should I?

You are responsible for your life.
You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction.
Life is really about moving on.
- Oprah Winfrey

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Vivian Greene

Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means moving on.
- Anonymous

My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- the movie Forrest Gump

If hes dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein

I want to say I deserve better and mean it. I want to say I give up and believe it. I want to say Im moving on and do it.

Laughter gives us distance.
It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
- Bob Newhart

No comments:

Post a Comment